Tuition & Boarding Fees for 2020-21 School Year
Boarding (Seven-Day) Program $65,000
If you’re a parent exploring boarding school options for your son, you’ve likely noticed that choosing a school is more than an education decision – it’s also a financial one.
A changing economy hasn't changed parents' desire to give their child the best education.
Additional Tuition Information
- Our full-year boarding program runs from September to June.
- An Enrollment Deposit (credited toward tuition) of $6,500 is due when the Enrollment Contract is signed and submitted to the Business Office.
- Tuition Fees are pro-rated if a student enrolls after the school year has begun.
- We do not offer a Day Program or a Five-Day Boarding Program.
- We are not able to offer Financial Aid to our families.
Tuition & Boarding Fee Includes:
- Room and board
- Books & School Supplies
- Meals & Snacks
- Laundry Service
- Field Trips
- Weekend & Residential Life Activities (except Ski Program)
- Music (except private music lessons)
- Computer Usage & Maintenance
- On-campus Nursing Services